Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"The Yellow Wallpaper"


Status update: Summer in a beautiful home. This should be good for me, I hope. 

Status update: John seems to be gone for too long with his work. I miss him.

Status update: Better get off before Jamie or John sees.

Status update: This room isn't as bad as I thought. The bars are quite weird, but this wallpaper is just driving me crazy.

Status update: The fourth was fun. Family made me very tired, more than usual. I hope this nervousness ends soon.

Status update: I miss working and writing. How is not doing either making me better. I feel as though its making me worse.

Status update: Someone please come to my house and tear this wallpaper off. I can't handle it anymore.

Status update: Jamie gave me some space today. I really enjoy when she does. It makes me feel like I'm not controlled by everyone.

Status update: They're coming from the walls. The women are alive. The wallpaper  is  creating them. Someone help.

Status update: Oh my. John just fainted.

Meme:
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-sprint-us&hl=en-US&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=djk5UurED7OMyAHgn4HIDg&q=Im+crazy+meme&oq=Im+crazy+meme&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...16686.16686.0.16978.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.26.mobile-gws-serp..1.0.0.qmz8TS1gODo#biv=i%7C96%3Bd%7CfF0UU8KHiZQiHM%3A

Article:
http://m.wikihow.com/Overcome-Nervousness

No comments:

Post a Comment